::05A14 ClassBlog::

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

the efficiency spirit is haunting you.

everybody has a camera, but no one wants to upload photos ):

i bet no one is reading this except iz, but anyway, photos of our class gathering at fish & co at the glass house yesterday here. switched to shutterfly because i decided i don't like webshots.

everybody should upload their photos, because my camera is horrid, and i don't have many. apologies for boring captioning.

oh, and have a happy national day!

2 Comments:

  • Haha. Ahh, but I have pictures of hanyin! Albeit few, but still existing. Mm. I'm editing them now, will upload as soon as I decide which one I prefer other than photobucket. Don't really like shutterfly.

    By Blogger sams., at 12:11 am  

  • Great Job Hanyin!

    By Blogger Jon, at 4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home